David leads the Global Financial Services Practice for Americas for Publicis.Sapient. David has P&L responsibilities across Americas and is responsible for setting global strategy with financial services and driving revenue. A transformational thought leader, David, brings in years of expertise working on Wall Street, as well as working with investment banks and asset managers, and has a deep understanding of business, regulatory, operations and technology challenges facing C-suite executives.
David is also part of the leadership team within Publicis. Sapient responsible for setting operational and marketing strategies for the firm and establishing and managing relationships with top financial services companies including capital markets, investment banks, retail banks and asset management firms.
A trusted adviser to C-suite executives, David has been involved in number of key strategic initiatives helping with digital transformation of banks, building better operating platform and leveraging globalization to reduce cost and grow revenues. David’s area of expertise includes:
– Building and executing on strategies to lead digital transformation for banks.
– Unlocking client value by helping enterprises best understand data through proprietary data science solutions.
– Providing globalization expertise to create efficient operating platform for banks.
– Helping companies transform by leveraging service level design concepts along with dev-ops & cloud integration.
– Lead innovative initiatives such as consumerization of structured product offering and envisioning and building a multi-dealer platform for offering customized structured products.
– Building and implementing strategies to manage middle office operations and technology.
– Executing on strategies with clients in regards to central clearing, collateral management and pricing of swaps for all asset classes.
Platform Strategy: Building and Thriving in a Vibrant Ecosystem
Issued by MIT Sloan School of Management on July 2020
AWS Cloud Practitioner
Issued by Amazon Web Services on June 2020